45 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN TUNNEL CONTROL
One of the most powerful SCADA solutions for road tunnels with successful references in the international market
Tunnel control software
Sagit Tunnel is our tunnel control platform based on Wonderware, the world’s most widely deployed industrial automation software for SCADA — Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems solutions capable of controlling and supervising highly complex processes and operations.
Sagit Tunnel is designed for comprehensive tunnel control and complete facility management, offering high levels of automation. It employs the latest advances in telecommunications and IT, integrates IoT technologies and provides HMI (Human Machine Interface) applications for the transport sector.
Our platform facilitates the integration of all kinds of systems and is being used in a variety of ITS projects to help highway operators achieve their goals: maximise safety, increase infrastructure efficiency, reduce congestion and save fuel consumption. As a result, Sagit Tunnel is making a crucial contribution to reducing environmental pollution.
High automation. Maximum security.
Connected in real time to multiple data sources, our platform offers flexible capabilities providing high levels of road safety and quality of service.
- Control, monitoring and operation of all infrastructure systems
- Detailed real-time status display of all equipment in the tunnel
- High standards of cybersecurity and system availability
- Detection and management of fire conditions, alerts and alarms
- Integration with road systems and multi-tunnel monitoring
Modernise tools. Digitalise services. Optimise operations.
Sagit Tunnel is designed to enable operational traceability, increase safety and reduce costs thanks to its advanced functionality and highly flexible features.
Modular architecture, scalable and adaptable to the needs of the installations
Calculation algorithms that adjust to operating conditions
Powerful automatic reporting tools
Automation of actions, performance analysis and creation of dynamic scenarios
Local and remote web access from any device, PC, mobile or tablet from anywhere in the world
Parameter history log and generation of customised reports and templates
Integration with all tunnel systems
Our open SCADA platform meets the compatibility requirements between a wide variety of products and services on the market, and it adapts to all the different parameters in order to meet the growing needs of our customers.
- $Lighting and visibility levels
- $Environmental data acquisition CO, OP and NOx among others
- $Meteorological data acquisition
- $Automatic incident detection, CCTV and video recorders
- $Public address, radio (tracking) and intercom
- $Communication network
- $Traffic control systems: barriers and traffic lights
- $Variable message signs VMS, AF, CLV, among others
- $Radar data collection stations, presence sensors and loops
- $Traffic signals, as well as illuminated signs and permanent barriers
- $Electrical panels, UPS, substations and transformers
- $Generator sets
- $Power rooms and power houses
- $Power supply network
- $Water and drainage systems: Pumps, sump pumps, water tanks and equipped fire hose cabinets, among others
- $Alarm and evacuation systems: radios, telephones and SOS poles
- $Fire and water mist systems
- $Development of fire and emergency plans
Efficient operation of infrastructure that minimises costs
Our modular technology ensures reliable monitoring, ergonomic control, efficient power supply and efficient operation and maintenance.
Minimal human interaction
Secure, easy to use, intuitive and reliable multi-platform system
Comprehensive preventive and corrective maintenance
Rapid response to emerging problems
Automated controls and customised alerts
Guaranteed system continuity and security
Centralised control of all critical systems
- $Fire protection systems
- $Alarms and evacuation systems
- $Risk management
- $Access control
- $Public Address
- $Intercom and SOS posts
- $Intruder detection
- $Prohibition and obligation signs
- $Evacuation and emergency exit signs
- $Signs for fire-fighting equipment
- $Electrical panels